9th January 2018 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM (GMT+01:00) Europe/London
The Federation invites you on Tuesday January 9 2018 for our anniversary celebration. We bring together members from across our unique network to mark the Third Anniversary and celebrate the success of all of the UK’s arts, creative industries and cultural education.
Set to be even bigger than our party at the Design Museum and BBC Television Studios, we will again showcase some amazing creative talent, hear from guest speakers and announce Federation plans for the year to come all under the blue whale in the newly reopened Hintze Hall at the Natural History Museum.
One of the single largest gatherings of the UK’s creative sector in the annual calendar, this event is not to be missed.
Speakers and Performance
- The Rt Hon Greg Clark MP, Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- The Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Minister of State for Digital
- Tom Watson, deputy Leader of the Labour Party
- Karen Blackett, Chairwoman of MediaCom, the UK's largest media agency
- Kwame Kwei-Armah, Incoming Artistic Director of the Young Vic Theatre
- Ben McOwen Wilson, Director of Youtube, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Anna Jones, co-founder of the UK funding platform, AllBright
Continuing our tradition of showcasing great British talent, dance company Akademi will give an exclusive performance of their pioneering work, which has contributed significantly to Britain's reputation for innovative South Asian dance. Circus250 will bring acrobats, artists and strongwomen together to celebrate 250 years of circus.
Member organisations are able to buy up to five tickets.
Individual members are able to buy up to two tickets.
Named members can purchase tickets by logging into their account. If you're not a named member and would like to attend, please contact the Events Team at email@example.com for assistance.
Members attending from out of London are being offered a 15% discount - and complimentary upgrade - by Radisson Blu Edwardian, who have a number of hotels in the capital. For the Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel click here, for the May Fair Hotel click here.
Thanks to our supporters